du Circuit Tél.: (450)
Services Caravans renting
Sports and leisures
Rates and promotions
calendar Rules and
canine code Campground map
No enregistrement : 216731
AND CANINE CODE ( Full PDF version in french only, click here
Abridged version of the rules
- At any time, your pets must be leashed , whether on your site or walk.
- It is strictly forbidden to cut , trim , skin or nails grow on trees.
Fines up to $ 200 if you violate this rule
- The bicycle traffic is prohibited in the dark
- Music should remain personal and therefore should not disturb campers near you .
- The speed limit is limited to 8 KM / H in all campground. In addition, no vehicle is allowed on
asphalt track (the Circuit). It is exclusive to the walker, bicycle, skates, rollerblade. The
Electric cars are not allowed on the asphalt track.
- The curfew applies as follows :
Sunday to Friday: 11:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m.- All waste must be bagged and placed in the container at the entrance of campground.
Saturdays: 11:30 p.m. to 8:00 a.m.
- Motorcycles and ATVs are prohibited from using the site. We will be allowed them to enter and
out of the campsite, but not circulate in the streets.
- Campfires should only be done in barrels or wheels designed for this purpose .
no moving barrels of fire will be allowed.
For complete rules, the PDF version, in french only, is available here
Management wishes you a pleasant stay !